Here are my Top 5 Reasons Why I prefer SW:
1. Quality. All of their paints are of excellent quality. Easy to work with and durable.
2. Results. Because of their high quality, I can count on great results every time. There are never any surprises like there can be with other inferior quality coatings. And SW finishes always look the best.
3. Pricing. Because they are such a huge corporation they can and do give "Preferred Contractors" great pricing. That allows me to pass on a considerable savings in material cost to my clients.
4. Convenience. No matter where I am in my target market, I am never more than 20 minutes away from an SW location. And no matter which location I go to, I always get my pricing.
5. Data base. SW can match any of their competitors colors. Furthermore, when my customers purchase paints thru my account, SW saves colors and formulas for 10 years.
So there you have it. Using SW just makes every job go smoother, look better and last longer.
Palumbo Painting is still a one man operation. So, there is no crew and no "guys".
All work is performed solely by Owner/Operator Tony Palumbo. Therefore, just about any painting company out there with a crew can probably get your project done much faster than Tony can. But will they do as good of a job quality wise? Will they properly prepare surfaces prior to painting? Are their workers trustworthy? There is a high turnover rate in the painting business and many of the larger companies will hire just about anybody. These are all things to consider.
So, if you need your 2,100 square foot home painted by the end of the week, or the end of the month for that matter, Palumbo Painting should not be your first choice. If, however, you can break the project down into smaller sections, can be flexible in scheduling and are not in a hurry, by all means give Palumbo Painting a call at 614-306-4148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Palumbo Painting services the following areas:
North: Worthington, Lewis Center, Delaware, Sunbury
Northwest: Dublin, Powell, Upper Arlington, Linworth
Northeast: Polaris, Westerville, New Albany
Hello, I'm Tony Palumbo. Thank you for inquiring about Palumbo Painting. I am a traditionally trained Residential Paint Contractor. I will be using the blog section of my site to explain more about how I operate, the services I offer & my input on paint-related issues in general in order to give my clients & potential future clients useful information & so they can decide whether or not I am the right contractor for the job. I will be adding more info periodically so please check back soon. If you have any interior paint needs please dont hesitate to contact me via phone, email or text. Again, thank you for checking out palumbopainting.net.